The Australian Tourism Awards
Because we dedicate ourselves to a select number of clients we can immerse ourselves fully in the project to capture the passion and essence of your business.
We can’t guarantee you’ll win, but we will assess your chances of winning at the start of the process and give you the information needed to weigh up a cost-benefit before you commit.
We have a proven approach that begins with developing an effective working relationship with your team, meeting deadlines and working seamlessly alongside your ongoing business operations. We also utilise a strong network of ex-judges and business mentors to give feedback and drive business excellence.
Our team brings over 20 years of experience and judge’s insight.
The 2023 Australian Tourism Awards Program represents more than 120 hours of research and writing.
What our fees typically include:
- End-to-end project management
- 2022 review of judge’s feedback, nomination processes and guidance on eligibility
- Annual business review and suggested improvements
- Research and interviews with your staff with improvement advice
- Completion of a 10,000-word submission – responding to five questions and +++ awards criteria
- Development of specialised awards imagery and icons to support the bid
- Submission of e-portal upload including accompanying media
- Advice on the site visit and judging process
** Note: To be eligible to enter the Australian Tourism Awards, it is a pre-requisite that entrants are either Accredited with The Australian Quality Accreditation Program or if entering an Accommodation category; Star Rated with Star Ratings Australia. Alternatively, entrants may choose to undertake an additional piece of work – The ATA’s Business Standards Review. This work is not included in our Awards Management Program but can be arranged for a new entrant or businesses and will attract additional costs.
Also available and quoted as requested: Business Standards Review (for new entrants), Graphic and Web Design (Worthy Creative).
Please note: Bookings for this program typically fill up fast with returning clients receiving first preference. Please enquire by December 2022 or January 2023 to receive consideration.
Like to request a meeting or quote?
Pick up the phone to speak to Nelly on Tel: 0409 564 154 or email via the form found here