We have an excellent track record of winning awards and we have the negotiation skills needed to work with your team to get the best results.
We can’t guarantee you’ll win, but we will assess your chances of winning at the start of the process and give you the information needed to weigh up a cost-benefit before you commit.
We have direct experience in writing and winning awards for clients in the following programs:
- The Victorian Tourism Awards
- The Australian Tourism Awards
- The Telstra Awards
- The Shopping Centre Marketing Awards (SCMA)
- The National Melanoma Awards
- The Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Business Awards
Because we dedicate ourselves to a select number of clients (and no two in the same category) we can immerse ourselves fully in the project to capture the passion and essence of your business. We are committed to developing an effective working relationship with your team, meeting deadlines while working in seamlessly with your ongoing business operations. We also utilise a strong network of ex-judges and business mentors to give feedback and are committed to driving business excellence.
Click here to view full list of award wins since year 1999.
Awards Program – Australian Tourism Awards
The Submission Writer Program represents more than 100 hours of research and writing with more than 18 years of experience. We will produce a competitive submission that responds to the criteria questions in 12,500 words or less. Your staff will be engaged in information gathering, review and approval. You can be assured that all business data will be kept strictly confidential. Early sign up is recommended to get the best results from your investment. The last date for commencing this program is mid May.
What you receive:
At the end of the process you will receive:
- A printed and bound copy of the final written submission.
- Attendance and practical support with the judges site visit.
- Business and marketing plan preparation, design and print (POA).
- PR activity post event: social media posts and media release preparation to help you get the most out of any recognition you receive.
Note: We dedicate ourselves to a select number of clients (and no two in the same category) so we can immerse ourselves fully in the project and capture the passion and essence of your business.